Friday 20 July 2012



Remember this, well I am back in my least favourite yoga cupboard!The forward toilet has been liquids only for most of the trip, now it has broken completely. Just another little job, I HATE MARINE TOILETS!!! Oh well, some spares are on their way. 






I am breaking off here for a while. I have had a chest infection for several months that has not succumbed to 3 courses of steroids and a course of anti-biotics. It has been 5 months now and if I don't beat it soon I will not be fit to go on my Himalayas trip in October. I am going to leave the boat for 2 weeks, go to hospital to get some tests done then go and join Melanie for a week somewhere warm and dry with a fist full of the right drugs to beat this thing! Melanie is going out to Fuerteventura to see Tim for a week so I am going to join her. She is staying in a yoga place; they asked if I wanted to join in the yoga but I'm afraid yoga has too many associations with boats toilets!

I will sign off now for 2 weeks. I expect to be back on board around 5 Aug. Paul is leaving the boat too and is cycling back across Ireland. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment